The national tertiary sustainability education symposium was held on October 15th, 2014 at seven university sites around Australia via Zoom technology. Individuals were also able to listen in online. 130 people registered to participate and over 80 participanted on the day.
You can see sections of video footage from the symposium on several pages of this website. An introduction to the day and to the site-based participants is on the INTRODUCTIONS page. Colin Hocking’s introductory comments on the purposes of the tertiary EfS network and of this website are on the ABOUT page.
Purposes of the Tertiary EfS Network
- The responses of groups to the questions asked during the symposium were summarised here: Summary Site Group Feedback.
- CLICK HERE to see a brief introduction to the network Hubs by Alison Lugg, then CLICK HERE to see a short response to the Hub reports by Colin Hocking.
- For reports from specific interest group hubs click on the relevant DISCIPLINE HUBS and CROSS-DISCIPLINE HUB pages.
Learning and Teaching Sustainability website
CLICK HERE to view the video of Melissa Edwards explaining how to use the Learning and Teaching website (www.sustainability.edu.au) at the EfS Symposium.
Colin Hocking leads a discussion of the proposed handbook and how the network might move forward. CLICK HERE to access the video.
- CLICK HERE to access an online feedback form about the symposium and the EfS network (this will only take about 5 minutes – please fill this in if you haven’t already done so).
- CLICK HERE to access the link to a live summary of participant responses to the feedback form.